1) Promote the goals of enhancing, maintaining, and protecting the quality of life in the natural and human environment.
2) Create an interdisciplinary society of environmental professionals in Alaska.
3) Encourage the efficient use of resources and improvement of the natural environment.
4) Provide opportunities for professional development through meetings, conferences, and other activities.
5) Facilitate communication within the environmental community including colleagues in business, government, and academia.
6) Adhere to the NAEP Code of Ethics and to the goals of NAEP and the Chapter.
AAEP provides career development opportunities for a range of individuals, from university students to novice or veteran professionals, involved with environmental issues. We are a statewide organization that provides an opportunity for technical and regulatory information exchange, a forum for speakers on current topics, and networking with other professionals. AAEP provides a forum to facilitate the exchange of ideas while promoting excellence in our profession. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to our members, our parent organization, and our community. Please Join or Renew Your Membership! Click on the JOIN AAEP tab for instructions.